Thursday, October 24, 2013

BlogHer in San Jose Next Summer? Um, yes please!

I have been wanting to attend BlogHer for years, so after hearing a first hand account of the experience in Chicago from one of my good buddies, I had already (somewhat publically) declared that no matter where 2014 was being held (with a few scary town exceptions), I was prepared to pack my bags! Well, the BlogHer gods apparently heard my call because it's being held in my hometown/backyard next year.  Squeee! Needless to say, I am registering soon.

4 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

Exciting! I'm glad it'll be close to home for you :)

It Is What It Is said...

Hope to see you there. It'll be my first, too, although I've been wanting to go (and regretting not) for years.

Lisa N said...

I literally squealed out loud when I read your post. I've been wanting to go to a blogging conference but none of them have been close enough. San Jose is in my backyard. I'm registering ASAP!

Nikki said...

I want to register too! Let's do this!