- to the man who knows about this blog but doesn't read it because he wants me to have a 'safe' place to unload, where I don't edit my words.
- to the man who melts over baby kittens the way a 6-year-old girl would, but doesn't show it to anyone but me.
- to the man who devotes his 'resting' hours after work to steadily building his own company on the side.
- to the man who put me through graduate school, supporting both of us at 22 and doing so without an ounce of complaint.
- to the funniest man I know, whose razor sharp wit leaves me in stitches on a daily basis.
- to the nicest guy I know, who always says 'hi' to strangers and never walks through the door first before opening it for the crowd behind him.
- to the only man who can turn out the stomach churning dirty jokes with me and still somehow have friends at the end of it. :)
- to the man who is a virtual kid magnet and who will, one day, be an incredible Father.
- to the 'man' who first stole my heart over Starbucks and air hockey at 17, and who now prefers wine tasting or a bottle of aged scotch (babe, you're 30, not 60, lol)
- to the man who is willing to turn over our last red cent for a dream I have that may or may not be, all just to make me happy.
- to the man who is the best friend I could have never even fathomed having, Happy 30th Birthday!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Happy Birthday Mr. S.