I've been tagged by Nikki, so let the randomness (and the baring of geekiness) begin:
1. I love, love, love Buffy the Vampire Slayer and think the creator, Joss Whedon, is a true modern day genius. I love most of his work, definitely including Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Look it up on iTunes. It's so worth it.
2. About 7 years ago I used to be what you would term a 'gamer' and was once so addicted to gaming (on mass-multi-player online games) with Mr. S. that we used to fight over who would have to stop at night just long enough to get fast food for dinner. Thankfully I recognized how slothy this behavior was and put all social gaming aside.
3. I love cows and livestock in general. I have a multitude of road-side pictures of them to prove it. In another life, I would have loved to have been a farmer. And then I realize that likely involves cleaning up cow poop, and I change my mind.
4. Mr. S and I are heading to get some seafood in a few minutes for his b-day. YUM.
5. I have the ugliest feet. EVER.
6. I have been stalked by two of my male cats, both of which sit on the end of my bed or on the other side of the room and just stare at me (even in my sleep). They have both been known to follow me around the house like a dog. I'm considering a restraining order.
7. One of my favorite activities is exploring random city streets in my car or on my bike. If a street looks interesting, I head down it. Given all of the places I've lived in the past 12 years, this curiosity has made for my learning a town much quicker.
Now it's your turn! Lorraine, G, Trace, Nity, Tara, Courtney, and Murgdan.